- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Friday - Saturday 10:00AM - 10:00PM
- Sunday 10:00AM - 8:00PM
Join the Team
Team members will have fun providing a great experience to all customers. While working in a trampoline park is fun, it’s hard work to be the best. Some of our key team members include:
Keep the jumpers safe and happy by gently enforcing our rules on the trampolines
Front Desk / Cashiers
Greet customers and run the cash registers
Manage birthday parties at the park ensuring the birthday kid (and parents) have a great time
WE ARE ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR FOLKS THAT CAN WORK DAYTIME SHIFTS (10AM TO 4PM) ON WEEKDAYS!
You must be 16 or older to work at Altitude Avon.
Why Work at Altitude?
- Flexible, non-school part-time hours—work hours scheduled according to each individual’s needs; most of work hours needed are evenings and weekends
- Solid pay—minimum wage and up
- Great training on how to run a business and treat customers well
- Opportunities to grow and lead
- Able to work with neighbors and peers
- Fun—for both customers and employees
75 Stockwell Drive, Avon, MA (across from Home Depot & Jordan’s Furniture)
Where would you rather work?
As an equal opportunity employer, Altitude Trampoline Park considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by federal, state, or local law.